Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yes Tripods Can Hurt You... Literally

Am I the only one who had this kind of accident or, it's just too trivial to post? Anyways, this has happened with me.





Don't get me wrong. This is a great tripod and it can happen with any tripod. The point here is how it happened and how to avoid this.

I bought MeFoto A1350Q1T Roadtrip Travel Tripod Kit (Titanium) almost a month ago and took it on a trip to San Francisco recently. It is an excellent tripod.

This happened when I was trying to wrap up from a night shoot on a riverside. I was in a hurry and I loosen all the screws and then held the tripod upside down so that the legs will fall into place on their own. But unfortunately my hand was on a screw joint. And it did hurt like a b****. So please be careful.

If you find this post helpful, please share with others.



No comments:

Post a Comment